Selasa

InsuranceBaru.blogspot.com LifeLock: Color me underwhelmed

So, the Equifax risk-checking tool confirmed that I was probable purpose of that elite grouping of 143 1 thou k Americans whose information was hacked. I'd been looking for an excuse to clit the trigger on LifeLock, so popped over (using the special IB link that generates an automagic 10% discount).

There was a welcome ("splash") screen, too at the plough over of the page I clicked "Enroll Now" (I already knew which invention I wanted). The procedure was pretty straightforward: y'all position inwards your mention too address too so on, so the information for dependents (if any). One of the substitution requirements is an active e-mail address, which I happily provided.

At the end, it asked nearly which credit menu I wanted to use, alert me that it would last charged immediately.

Okay, whatever, let's larn this affair done.

I finished up, hitting "Complete" too ... that was the finally I've ever heard from them.

No confirmation email. No notification that our application was beingness processed. No Welcome to LifeLock. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I had simply agreed to pass several hundred dollars amongst them, too they couldn't fifty-fifty last bothered to tell "okay, got your info, stand upwardly by."

The solely agency I knew we'd been approved (and hence effective) was checking into the site every few hours. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 amount solar daytime afterward I saw that the invention would larn effective Oct 1 (which, past times the by, would convey been dainty if that'd been to a greater extent than conspicuously disclosed upfront).

By agency of contrast, I late ordered a $3.67 especial from Walmart. I right away received a confirmation email, so a follow-up when it shipped, too so notification when it arrived.

That's how it's done.

I realize that - so far - LifeLock has no credible competitors, but eventually they will, too I volition bail on them inwards a heartbeat.

By the way, this doesn't precisely engender a peachy bargain of confidence nearly how I'm going to last treated at nowadays that they convey my money.


ADDENDUM: So, a real dainty lady from LifeLock (finally) returned my call, asking how she could last of assistance. I thanked her, too so explained that that send had sailed, too expressed (as nicely equally I could) why too where they had failed.

She tried to explain the lack of communication, too I right away unopen her down: there is no excuse for such distressing customer "service."

Here's a clue: If y'all convey to explain why your client service sense is so poor, #You'reDoingItWrong.
Share:

Arsip Blog